Flashback to Nice, France

5/29/2015


It is so good to be back! There is so much we need to catch up on though.
Let's start from the begining shall we?

As you know, two years ago I used to live in France. Some of my best friends lived in the same city as me but after one year, they moved to the beautiful Nice.

These pictures date back to the first days of October 2014 when I went to visit one of them. Despite the season at that time of the year, the weather was still lovely and warm. My friend and I even got to swim in the ocean on a whim haha. 

I appologize for the quality of these pictures which is clearly not the best but the next posts will be much better. You just wait and see... ;)





Dress, Pimkie
Bag, Bought in Morocco


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images